THIS PAGE IS NO MORE MANTAINED
Please go to this URL http://www-ceel.economia.unitn.it/people.html
Date of birth:
31st March, 1978
|Via de Sorapera, 77 |
Alba di Canazei (TN)
| E-mail: |
| email@example.com |
- July 2006 - Present. Ph.D. Student in Economics and Management, CIFREM, Trento, Italy
- July 2006. Degree in Economics at the University of Trento, Italy, 110/110 cum
laude. Title of the thesis: Effects of representation in the solution of
problems isomorphs: an experimental approach. Supervisors: Prof. Luigi
Mittone and Prof. Massimo Egidi.
- July 1997. Secondary School Diploma at Istituto Tecnico Commerciale ITC,
Predazzo (Italy), 58/60
- Italian: Mother tongue
- English: Good
- German: Basic
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft’s operating systems (MS-DOS, Windows), Excellent
Knowledge of MS Office applications and OpenOffice applications.
- Excellent knowledge of mathematical-statistical pakages (Mathematica, GNU Octave,
MATLAB, R, SPSS).
- Good knowledge of the following programming languages: Visual Basic, Delphi, Python.
- Sep. - Dec. 2003 and Sep. - Dec. 2005: Informatic Tutor in the course of Laboratorio 1 at
the Faculty of Economics University of Trento.
- Since 2002 I have been working with CEEL (Computational and experimental economics
laboratory) in programming software for experiments, analyzing experimental data and
conducing experiments in economics.
Department of Economics
via Inama, 5 I-38100 Trento tel. +39 461 282201